Pros And Cons Of Talking On A Cell Phone While Driving
If you found this page by searching for something like pros and cons of talking on cell phone while driving - let me be the first to say shame on you. Someone should smack you in the teeth. Are you serious? Pros of talking on the phone while driving?
Let me start with the cons:
- People get killed every day by people that are talking on cell phones.
- You can’t pay attention while talking on a cell phone.
- Your car gets broken up when you hit stuff because you’re stupidly talking on your cell phone.
- You pay a shizload of money to get your car fixed.
Ok here are some pros:
- None and if you think there are some you’re an idiot.
Come on people do you really think that there are pros of talking on a cell phone while driving? If you do it’s time to grow up and notice the world around you. It probably isn’t even legal in your state and if it is it shouldn’t be.
I honestly don’t know what people who do this are thinking. I guess they’ll have to kill someone to realize how important it is.
Talking on phone while driving… are you on crack?