How To Transfer Contacts To Another Bluetooth Phone - MotoRazr2 V9m
This phone is so freaking cool, it allows you to transfer files to another phone by using Bluetooth. Ok, it’s not that cool anymore but we like it. The other phone you’re transferring the contact to has to be able to accept ‘vcard’, which means it’s going to have to be a Verizon phone with that capability.
Here’s how you do it:
- Turn Bluetooth on for both phones.
- Press the upper-right key on your Razr2’s keypad to open the contact list.
- Scroll to the entry you want to transfer and then hit the upper-right key again.
- Select ‘Send Name Card’.
- Select ‘Bluetooth’.
- Select the name card and press send, which will be the center key.
- Select ‘Add New Device’ if you have never sent to that phone, or select the phone if you have.
- Enter your pin code. The default pin code is 0000.